This course will build on what you learnt on all the previous Incognito Bachata Partnerwork levels and cover complex combinations of the essential techniques, dynamic new moves, harder ladies styling, and following tips to get you dancing better and really enjoying the experience on the dance floor.
During this course you will discover that dancing is more than a movement – it’s a passion and love for music and your body is an instrument to express it. We expand and practice all the new “Core Techniques” and put them together in dynamic and interesting routines.
Using a variety of these Advanced Partnerwork routines we will demonstrate how all the “Core Techniques” can be applied to your dancing in a very exciting and dynamic way. Easy to adapt and shoot your dancing to a whole new level.
Each routine has a demo, breakdown for leaders, breakdown for followers, tip & practice to music.
During this course we will cover:
• Routines covering all the techniques you have learned in previous courses
• Advanced versions of essential techniques
• Advanced body Isolation
• Advanced body coordination
• Advanced arm styling
• Body coordination with complex Variety of footwork: syncopations, Dominicans
• Arms movement
• Advanced Combinations: Walk & Wraps, Check & Turns, Open & Close Variations, Back Bends
• Advanced Combinations: Peekaboo & Cat Backs, Cuban Switch Variations, Chest & Hip Variations
• Combinations: Barrel Rolls, Windmills, Double Windmills, Spin Turns
• Multiple routines
• Developing confidence
• Music Interpretation
• Practice videos and loads of demos
If you are unsure of any of the techniques or just want more practice, we recommend and invite you to complete or revisit the previous courses.
We explain what you can do to enhance your dancing with very complex combinations, shines, body movements, turns and much more. Explaining, in a simple and detailed manner, how to apply attitude to your dancing and improve your overall dance experience