This course will build on what you lhave earnt on the Incognito Bachata Partnerwork Beginners and Improvers Courses, and will cover combinations of the essential techniques, more cool new moves, harder ladies styling and following tips to get you dancing better and really enjoying the experience on the dance floor.
If you are unsure of any of the techniques or just want more practice, we recommend and invite you to complete or revisit the previous courses.
During this course you will discover that dancing is more than a movement – it’s a passion and love for music and your body is an instrument to express it. We expand and practice all the new “Core Techniques” and put them together is dynamic and interesting routines.
During this course we will cover:
• Recap of essential techniques
• Body Isolation exercises
• Body coordination
• Complex Variety of footwork: syncopations, Dominicans
• Arms movement
• Combinations: Walk & Wraps, Check & Turns, Open & Close Variations, Back Bends
• Combinations: Peekaboo & Cat Backs, Cuban Switch Variations, Chest & Hip Variations
• Combinations: Barrel Rolls, Windmills, Double Windmills, Spin Turns
• Multiple routines
• Developing confidence
• Music Interpretation
• Practice videos and loads of demos
In this course we explain what you can do to enhance your dancing from the foundation steps into very complex combinations, shines, body movements turns and much more,
explaining, in a simple and detailed manner, how to apply attitude to your dancing and improve your overall dance experience